Our Coaching Staff Work In Over 20 Schools Across Worcestershire With Over 10 Years Experience of Delivering PE and After School Clubs In Schools, With Our Knowledge and Professional Approach To Our Work, We Can Assure We Will Always Deliver the Best in Our Department.
Our Staff Are Also -
- Degree Level Coaches
- Behaviour Management Trained
- Fully Enhanced DBS Checked and Safegaurd Certified.
- Qualified In Delivering CPD Development for Staff In Schools
- Marked 'Outstanding' By Ofsted
As a Company, We Host Regular Staff Training Days to Always Guarantee Our Coaches Are Learning and Delivering the Best.
For More Information About Our Team... Please See The 'Our Coaches' Tab, Above.
With the PE Curriculum Becoming a Core Subject in 2014, Sports Challenge Can Provide Young Children the Opportunity to Get Access to Regular Activity and Healthy Lifestyle Programmes at a High Quality.
Questions For Schools to Consider -
- Are your Staff Confident on Delivering High Quality Sport/PE Provision, Would You Like INSET Training to Help Up Skill Your Staff?
- Are Your Children Getting High Quality PE Support at the Appropriate Levels, Including the Fundamentals and Basic Skills?
- Are Your Children Being Inspired to Further Their Learning and Maintain an Active & Healthy lifestyle?
Sports Challenge Can Help, For More Information Please Contact Us.
We Can Design the Programme to Suit Your School and be Flexible Around the Timetable Following the National Curriculum.
Through The Success of Our Coaches Delivering PE In Schools, We Have Gone Onto Take Pupils To Represent Their Schools In National Sports and Dance Competitions and Festivals.
PPA COVER/ PE
Sports Challenge Service Ltd Extra-Curricular Activities,2 Very Popular Services We Can Provide Are After school and Lunch time clubs.
We Cater To Every School and Provide The Activities They Feel Their Pupil Would Get The Most Out Of.
Sports & Activities Include:
Sports Challenge Services Ltd Provide Printed Informational Leaflets For Parents and School Purposes